Tuesday 10 February 2015

Proofreading Company

I am still providing proofreading services today!

In fact, now I have a company of  proofreaders to provide this service.

Please see our BRAND NEW WEBSITE!
www.boonedit.com

Boon Editing





Dedicated to offering the best proofreading service and highest level of quality and professionalism.

Through the years, we have served clients from many corners of the world, including United States, South America, Arabian countries, China and Southeast Asian countries.

To enquire rates or submit a job, please contact:


1 comment:

  1. I have chosen Boon editing services after viewing the glowing testimonials on the webpage and true to what the testimonials say, the services provided by Boon editing is well above my expectations.

    The suggested edits are detailed and thoughtful. Other than the numerous grammar and punctuation errors spotted, the suggested edits also includes changing the sentence structure so that I can express my ideas more clearly and to the point. All this is done without compromising on speed; I inform Boon editing services that I was in a rush to submit my thesis for graduation and am surprised that I am able to receive the edited copy in two days time.

    Out of 5 stars, I would have given it at least 4.5 stars rating.

    ReplyDelete